Raising your lifestyle to a higher standard
It’s time to take your home up a level. Second storey extensions can add immeasurable worth to your home and lifestyle. From comfortable bedrooms for every child, to a luxurious parents retreat, to a vast open-plan living and entertaining area, the options are limitless.
Why consider building a second storey?
A second storey extension not only adds space for the family to grow. It can also add to the value of your home, and the quality of life of everyone in it. Families need space to grow, while spending valuable time together. A second storey extension from Supa Group guarantees you just this, and allows you to enjoy your home comfortably for years to come.
Adding a second storey
Second storey additions don’t have to be difficult. With all renovations, there’s always a bit of change and compromise, but as long as you have access to cooking, toileting and bathing facilities, you can still live at home while building a second storey. You can learn more about our process below, but a basic second storey extension follows these steps:
- Design consultation and approval: This is where we work closely with you to get your second storey addition floor plan just right, and finalise the elements of design that you want to see in your home.
- Working drawings and permits: Our expert team will create working drawings and liaise with your local council to obtain second storey extension permits. We’ll also outline the costs of your second storey addition.
- Construction, inspection, and completion: You’ll have full visibility while we are building your second storey extension. We’ll ensure that everything is up to code and looking great before we finish up.
The final step is you sitting back and admiring the brand new addition to your home. With Supa Group, adding a second storey to a house is a breeze. You are in full control from design inception, to the final completion of the project.
Second storey additions from Supa Group
Supa Group has over 40 years of experience helping Melbourne families remain in the homes they love. Our comprehensive end-to-end process offers you:
- Fixed completion times, with the option to remain in your home if possible
- Fixed prices, allowing you complete control over the project
- 10-year structural guarantee on works, ensuring that you can enjoy your home for years
- Financing referrals, to assist you in realising your goals sooner
- A Free Initial Design Consultation, to help you create the home you deserve
- Preston West
- Box Hill
- Balwyn North
- Glen Iris #2
- Clifton Hill
- South Kingsville